What should I do before the trip?
- Try your best to keep your usual routine and your pet’s life as normal. Also try to make your pet to be familiar with its crate.
- Put a comfortable bed inside the crate for your pets.And make sure your pets vaccinations, flea treatments and worming are valid.
What should I do at Pick-Up Time?
- Do not feed your pet a full meal eight hours before the flight .
- Bring your pet to walk or let it stretch legs before they go into the travel crate.
- Feed the water for your pet and make sure the it’s water bottle has enough water.
- Put a blanket, toy or something that your pet is familiar with into the crate .
- Do not sedate your pet unless specifically recommended by a Vet.
What should I do at my new home?
- Give your pet drinking water and a light meal as long as arrive new home.
- Go head the normal schedule to feed your pet.
You can contact Petcare Movers for more details